28 August 2008

Welcome to


Very over the top
 I must say that every single collection is too good to be true.
Fabulous. I'm impressed more than shocked.
Such a brilliant idea that I look forward to getting.
they've got the history which has the reason so that makes it persuasive.
clear messages. It's quite experimental though, happily understandable.
They do what nobody doesn't, ultra avant-garde
well, to be honest that's just what I want to do.
(I admitted they are 1m miles smarter position above than where I am)
ribbons, drapes, ruffles, mix & match, knots and so on.
all that detail , androgynous, romantic and gently dark or violent.
chic, outstanding, crazzzy but coooool.
Regardless of your taste, you might agree with me.
Where on the universe are you guys come from?
(well, officially Netherlands :-)

No comments: